11th Annual Carrie Kirkpatrick Golf Tournament
Friday, May 12, 2023
The Tradition Golf Club
3800 Prosperity Church Rd
Charlotte, NC 28269-8761
The 12th Annual Carrie Kirkpatrick Golf Tournament was held at the Tradition Golf Course in Charlotte, NC on Friday, May 12, 2023. Proceeds from the tournament are donated to a local food pantry housed and staffed by volunteers at Our Lady of Consolation (OLC) Church. Additional proceeds support outreach and youth programs in the Statesville Avenue area. Carrie Kirkpatrick, known as the First Lady for female African American are essential for the continuation of these programs. Previous years proceeds supported the following programs:
- St. Martin de Porres Food Pantry serves the community providing emergency food assistance.
- Sports Leadership Initiative seeks to help young people embrace the role and responsibility of leadership.
- OLC Athletic Association creating an awareness of the importance of physical and mental fitness, and to improve self-confidence and skills and responsibilities to help develop good self-esteem for the youth.
- Boy Scout Troop 172 & Girl Scout Troop 464 preparing young people to make ethical and moral choices and to prepare them to serve in their communities.
There are several ways that you can support our tournament:
- Be a sponsor! Support the Golf Tournament by advertising your business at the tournament. Sponsorship includes placement of an ad in the Souvenir Ad Booklet.
- Host a Group! The Host plays for free when you register a group of seven. This will give you an opportunity to invite your friends, neighbors, colleagues or clients to join you.
- Donate Prizes! You and your company may want to contribute prizes and supplies for the event. This is also a great way to support our fundraising efforts.
- Register to Play! Come out and join us for a Captain’s Choice 18-hole round of golf with cart and lunch. Enjoy a day of golf while supporting a great cause.
The 2022 tournament souvenir booklet can be viewed on the here.
Carrie Kirkpatrick Golf Tournament is a 501 (c)(3 ) tax-exempt organization.